Extreme Roleplay
Please Register And come ingame Its a really good Roleplay Server
Extreme Roleplay
Please Register And come ingame Its a really good Roleplay Server
Extreme Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best SA-MP Roleplay server around IP:108.170.11.21:7774

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Boys Society - Gang Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tindri™

Bad Boys Society - Gang Application Empty
PostSubject: Bad Boys Society - Gang Application   Bad Boys Society - Gang Application EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Family Name: Bad Boys Society
Family Leader: Tindri Sparklenotch

Family Biography: There was a group near the glen park, they are always dealing something there with Vagos, Aztecas and other Mafias. Our Group is called Bad Boy Society, since all of us is doing illegal things, and we hate cops for arresting us for doing that, When we got a rival group called "Grove Street Family", we started to recruit more bad boys to fight them over. We got our gang hood, we maked our dealership our hood, it's called Bad Boy's Hood, you can really recognize us in wearing violet hoodie, some is Violet T-Shirt. We all are from Las Venturas, except for the leader, Tindri Sparklenotch. I'm from Liberty City, and caught there was a drugs in my bag in the airport toward Los Santos. I met my members in the club called "Alhambra", that's the start of Bad Boys Society

Comment(( OOC )): I really want this family because it is famous in all the servers, and that family is good enough to become Grove Street's Rival. I will really deserve good being an Family Leader. (( I got experience in being Rank 4 BBS ))

Family Set Ups (( OOC )):
Family Skins --
Rank 6&5 = Skin ID 104
Rank 4&3 = Skin ID 103
Rank 2&1 = Skin ID 102
For girls = Skin ID 195

Family Rank Names:
Rank 6 = Bad Boys Boss
Rank 5 = Bad Boys Underboss
Rank 4 = Bad Boys Righthand
Rank 3 = Real Bad Boy
Rank 2 = Junior Bad Boy
Rank 1 = Baby Bad Boy

(( Hope you like it Nick :S ))
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Society - Gang Application   Bad Boys Society - Gang Application EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 am

(( This is a lot like the NGRP ( not advertising, im just saying its a bit of a copy ) gang bbs, i would just like to mention that you should change the rank names to something a little more gangsta you know. ))
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Society - Gang Application   Bad Boys Society - Gang Application EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 am

(( oh and good luck, hope you become a really good gang if you get accepted ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Society - Gang Application   Bad Boys Society - Gang Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Boys Society - Gang Application
Page 1 of 1