Extreme Roleplay
Please Register And come ingame Its a really good Roleplay Server
Extreme Roleplay
Please Register And come ingame Its a really good Roleplay Server
Extreme Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best SA-MP Roleplay server around IP:108.170.11.21:7774

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary refueling spam fix!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric_York

Temporary refueling spam fix! Empty
PostSubject: Temporary refueling spam fix!   Temporary refueling spam fix! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 am

So far I am finding temporary fixes for the rueful bug.  I am continually doing research on how to fix this.  However, right now this is what I am finding out.

First, you need to /quit once your refuel is done.  Then relog on.  This allows for you to get right back in the game, however you will still get spammed messages, but at least it will be zero dollars nstead of being the amount that you paid for the refill.  At least saving on your bank account.

Second, what I am finding out, is that you need to /quit, shut off samp completely for about 2-4 minutes.  This will allow for the server to somehow reset your chat box, and you can log back in with no spamming messages.  Again, if you want to refuel your vehicle right now, these are kind of the steps you need to take, until we get some people who want to be mechanics and give you some gas.  

If you find some other ideas, please post them here to help the community!

Thanks,

Eric
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Temporary refueling spam fix!   Temporary refueling spam fix! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 am

Great work finding these
Back to top Go down
Unkown007

PostSubject: Found one   Temporary refueling spam fix! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:07 am

I Found one, there is one

You have to Log out, Log into a random server, and then Log back in to the server, this fixes EVERYTHING i swear You wont get it for a long while. good Luck Everyone Imma sign off now.

Good night Everyone
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Temporary refueling spam fix!   Temporary refueling spam fix! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 am

and another good idea by leon, i like both of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Temporary refueling spam fix!   Temporary refueling spam fix! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:16 am

Thanks for helping the community
Back to top Go down
Eric_York

PostSubject: Re: Temporary refueling spam fix!   Temporary refueling spam fix! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Nick says the fuel system is fixed. I believe him, so hopefully we don't need these anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary refueling spam fix!   Temporary refueling spam fix! Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary refueling spam fix!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Roleplay :: General Discussion-
Jump to: