Extreme Roleplay
Please Register And come ingame Its a really good Roleplay Server
Extreme Roleplay
Please Register And come ingame Its a really good Roleplay Server
Extreme Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best SA-MP Roleplay server around IP:108.170.11.21:7774

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ballas Gang Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XGreenIsGo

Ballas Gang Application Empty
PostSubject: Ballas Gang Application   Ballas Gang Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 am

The Ballas, also known as the Los Santos Ballas, are the Grove Street Families primary enemy and have been around since 1975 In the beginning of there time they were the most powerful street gang in Los Santos. They are involved in every criminal activity you can think of including durg dealing, murder, Grand theft auto and so on.

The Ballas are rivals with Grove Street Families going back for several years. When the rivalry started isn't known, but the rivalry between the two gangs was in full swing as early as 1987. They are also rivals to the Varrios Los Aztecas. They have ties with the San Fierro Rifa, and the Loco Syndicate for narcotics, and the Russian Mafia for weapons. Unlike the GSF, the Ballas have no reservations about making money by selling drugs; the spread of crack cocaine into the Grove Street community is part of their strategy to wipe the GSF out.

By 1992 the Ballas controlled most of the streets of Los Santos, with Grove Street Families being driven back to Grove Street itself and a few surrounding neighborhoods. They briefly controlled the entirety of what had been Grove Street territory. The Ballas then cemented their control over the area by distributing crack cocaine through the area.

The Ballas have three members that walk and drive around their territories. The first member wears a black skullcap, a purple jacket, beige khaki pants, sunglasses and black and white sneakers. The second member is overweight, wears a purple bandana, black overcoat, black jeans and white shoes. The last member wears a purple bandana, white T-shirt, purple shorts, knee high white socks and black flipflops. They carry weapons such as Micro-SMGs, 9mm, and in some missons, shotguns and Tec-9s. They are occasionally seen smoking marijuana and drinking malt liquor.

===============================================================================

Ranks:
T.G. (Tiny Gangster) - Just joined dont have alot of expierience.
B.G. (Baby Gangster) - The second rank just after T.G., these members have a bit more expierience.
O.B.G. (Original Baby Gangster) - Rank right after B.G., these members would have about as much expierience as a officer would in the LSPD.
O.G. (Original Gangster) - Rank after O.B.G. these members would be equivelant to a seargent in the LSPD.
O.O.G. (Double O.G.) - Rank after O.O.G, these members would be equivelant to a lieutenant in the LSPD.
O.O.O.G. (Tripple O.G.) - Highest rank, these members have the equivalent to the chief of the LSPD.

Clothes ((skins)):

First set of clothing: a purple bandana on there forhead a white shirt, purple shorts white socks and sandles, Ranks T.G and B.G. wear this set of clothing. ((skin 102))

Second set of clothing: Jeans, white shoes, white shirt, jean jacket, and purple bandana, ranks O.G.B and O.G wear this set of clothing. ((Skin 103))

Third Set of clothing: Black skull cap, Black sunglasses, Purple sweater White shirt, khaki pants and black and white shoes, Members who wear this are O.O.G and O.O.O.G. ((Skin 104))

Why do i think i this gang should be created?: So that i can get some nicely rping members in it that can make this server better than it is.

Back to top Go down
Has_Khan

Ballas Gang Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballas Gang Application   Ballas Gang Application EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 pm

I think i am perfect for the ballas beacuse i always RP and am very trustworthy, i also speak PERFECT english, as i am from England/United Kingdom i can help you in a number of different ways, i hope to be in your gang. Yours Sincerly,

Has_Khan
Back to top Go down

Ballas Gang Application
Page 1 of 1